These parfait recipes for dessert are so delicious and easy to make. The are absolutely worth making for your family or for a family gathering!
Parfait is a French word meaning “perfect” commonly used to describe a delicious dessert, beginning in 1894. Parfait refers the traditional French-style dessert made by layering parfait cream or custard, ice cream, flavoured gelatin in a clear glass topped with whipped cream, fresh and even liqueurs. It can also be made using pudding or yogurt layered with nuts or fresh fruits such as peaches, strawberries, or blueberries.
19 Parfait Recipes
Did you know that National Parfait Day is celebrated each year on November 25? Why not prepare one of these irresistible and easy parfait recipes for such a special day?!
- Pumpkin Mousse Parfait
- Peanut Butter Banana Parfaits
- Double Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Parfait
- Fruit & Yogurt Parfait Recipe
- Fresh Berry and Pistachio Crunch Parfait
- Sinful S’mores Parfait
- Easy Amaretto Strawberry Parfait
- Patriotic Yogurt Parfait
- Pumpkin Parfait
- Lemon-Cherry Yogurt Parfait
- Chocolate Mint Shamrock Parfait
- Salted Caramel Apple Cheesecake Parfait
- Chocolate Rice Pudding Parfait
- Key Lime Pie Shots
- Strawberries & Cream Mini Parfaits
- Layered Cranberry Cheesecake Parfaits
- Sweet Cream Pumpkin Parfait
- Blueberry Yogurt Parfait Recipe
- Fresh Peach Granola and Yogurt Parfait
Hope you enjoy these Dessert Parfait recipes as much as I did! Also, check out all of our recipes! If you have a favourite parfait recipe, be sure to share that with us in the comment below!